[geeks] backups

Rob geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 2 12:42:34 CST 2001

You've obviously not tried to talk to a local telco. "The line looks
fine." is their standard response to everything. I'd be willing to bet
that if a nuke took out their CO, they'd still try and claim all their
T1's in that area would still be working. (I'm in Verizon territory. We're
not friendly.)

- Rob