[geeks] I'm a published author 8-)

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 31 17:41:26 CDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 03:53:15PM +0100, Chris Byrne wrote:
> Congratulations and welcome to the club. Now you get to deal with all
> the hassles of intellectual property rights with your employer too ;-)

Nah, carefully reviewed those before I started here.  If its not Broadwing
proprietary/confidential information, they dont care.  I specifically asked
about this before I got the job (re: sunhelp) and they said that one of the
reasons I got the interview was because the guys here had used sunhelp. 8-)

Bill

Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
Austin, TX