[geeks] I'm a published author 8-)

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 31 09:53:15 CDT 2001

Congratulations and welcome to the club. Now you get to deal with all
the hassles of intellectual property rights with your employer too ;-)

My advice, very carefully read your employment agreement and any non
disclosure or information use etc... agreements you might have. I've
been writing for magazines for a few years and just about every company
in the tech industry tries to limit your rights when you work for them.

Chris Byrne