[geeks] 0000000F 0000000C (pronounced "oooh fok")

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 29 21:50:22 CDT 2001

It's schitzofrenic!

If I hold down the (WTF Key), Option, P and R (this is a Motorola keyboard,
so the Apple logo is instead a funky little drawing), the screen goes grey,
I see a happy mac, then I see a sad mac.

I will google 0000000F 0000000C and hope for advice there... Anyone else
want to bet ona dead NVRAM battery? ;^)

Ken