[geeks] Cool Mac deals...

Zach Malone geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 16:23:29 CDT 2001

"i've got a Quadra 630 w/ a Daystar PowerCard 601 upgrade card @ 100 MHz.
warning - don't even think of leaving the '040 plugged in. not only will the
system have conniptions, but if you haven't noticed by now, no matter what
system you use; it overheats with both chips on. anyway"
Quoted from http://www.macnn.com/contributions/osppcinstall.shtml
Seems that this person also had a 601 upgraded Quadra which could have both
processors left in.
    Zach (Who is now waiting for an apology)