[geeks] audiophiles?

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 08:46:59 CDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 01:36:45AM +0100, Chris Byrne wrote:

> Actually I think it's about time to do another informal poll of the list
> members for hams

It's something that's on the to-do list.  I am awaiting a delivery of tuits.

BTW, are licences transferrable from country to country?  eg, if I get my
licence in .uk, does that permit me to operate in other countries as well,
using the same Gsomething callsign?

I know that people do do that - it's rather common to do that in Europe at
least - but is it kosher?

   Educating this luser would be something to frustrate even the
   unflappable Yoda and make him jam a lightsaber up his arse
   while screaming "praise evil, the Dark Side is your friend!".
                              -- Derek Balling, in the Monastery