[geeks] wow

Greg Evans geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 10:08:36 CDT 2001

--/04w6evG8XlLl3ft

	That is pretty gutsy.  I hardly consider a set top box to watch=20
friends and play mp3's the same as Hank Rearden's accomplishments in=20
"Atlas Shrugged"!

--=20
/* Greg Evans, Bloomington, MN., USA - gje at parrotheaven.com */
"I say unto you: One must still have chaos in oneself to give
 birth to a dancing star!" - F. Nietzsche