[geeks] rlogin for MacOS

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 09:53:55 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 03:36:42PM +0100, Will Mc Donald wrote:
> Cue old guys wittering on about 1200 baud. :o)
> "When I were a lad we had to make do with cups and string!"

1200!#>!  Well, in my day, boy, I was HAPPY to have a 300 BAUD
MODEM!  I remember getting a 1200 and seeing ENTIRE LINES OF TEXT
pop up at once, and thought ILL NEEVER NEED ANYTHING FASTER!

Yes, I'm only 26, but I feel like Sid from UserFriendly.

And speaking of that modem, I found it in the garage the other day
along with a ton of stuff from high school that had been in storage
for 3+ years.  I ended up tossing it...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford