[geeks] rlogin for MacOS

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 09:52:51 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 03:36:42PM +0100, Will Mc Donald wrote:
> From: "joshua d boyd" <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu>
>
> > over a 28.8k connection.
>
> *shudder*
>
> Cue old guys wittering on about 1200 baud. :o)

Yeah, but will that wittering include doing X over it?  And what do you
mean by old guys?!?  I'm only 21 and I've spend a lot (lot lot lot) of
time on a 1200baud modem (Am I remebering correctly that 1200 was the last
time it was still truly buad instead of just BPS?)

> "When I were a lad we had to make do with cups and string!"

Bah.  Only if you were poor.  Nobody is older than more sophisticated
solutions.

--
Joshua D. Boyd