[geeks] Re: "Word Processing" !=

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 19 22:49:06 CDT 2001

Maybe they were the Sun PCi/PC Interoperability development/testing folks -
did anyone mention that?! ;^)

re: Ultra 60, I *really* hope mine arrives by Friday, it *may* if it leaves
Chicago on Tuesday, Lily's best estimate. I also plan on getting 4x 1.6" 18
Gig HDs from Supersellers.net this week too. Will be fun!

Ken
(I too work for a "fun" company - in the good way!)