[geeks] Re: "Word Processing" !=

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 19 21:55:10 CDT 2001

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:

> I still like the story (don't care if it *is* true, I still like it) of
> Scott having little ".PPT" with a red circle around it and a line through it
> to signify his preference for no powerpoint presentations...

He got up on stage at STS 2001 (our annual service/tech conference), and
asked, "So, who got the Anna K. virus?"

About 10 or so hands went up out of 1000 of us or so...

"Ah HA!  Got you, Windows users!"

> Ken
> (BTW, I saw a great sticker tonight on a car "Vegetarian: An old Indian word
> for 'bad hunter'." ;^)

Hee, hee... (Just had some *killer* marinated chops tonight, with some of
my homemade salsa, fresh rolls, and veggies.)

I want my Untra 60 now!!! NOWNOWNOWNOW!

-Pete