[geeks] yay, rid of one more piece of hardware

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 19 14:21:08 CDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 02:17:48PM -0500, Reagen B . Ward wrote:
> When we bought our house, we had to paint every surface to seal in the
> smoke smell.  We bought some of those Wagner? hand-powered roller
> thingies where you siphon in the paint and use a trigger while you roll.
> Made VERY quick work; two people painted the entire house white, including
> the ceilings, in three nights.  Of course, we were ripping out the
> carpet, so we didn't exactly worry about dripping...  Still, I use them
> whenever I have a large surface or room to do; they're clean and easy,
> and they're fantastic.

We're using a Wager Power Painter (the electric spray gun).  2 speeds, and
we also got the attachment that lets you just run a hose straight out of
the paint can so we dont have to refill the little cannister 4-5 times per
room.  Amy did 2 walls of the living room, floor to ceiling, in five minutes.

Loud and noisy, but worth it.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford