[geeks] wanted: *CHEAP* digital camera

Tugrul Galatali geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 17 09:40:28 CDT 2001

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 11:54:35PM -0500, Reagen B. Ward wrote:
> > compgeeks had a CHEAP one for a while, might still.
>
> Win98-only tho. 8-(

	Depends on the driver... I have USB video capture thingie I use to
debug my video capture routines and it only has W98 drivers. But the WDM
drivers work under W2K fine... even better than Hauppauge's W2K drivers for
their cards until the most recent releases :-)

	Tugrul Galatali *goes to look at compgeeks*