[geeks] More skript kiddiez

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 16 17:48:11 CDT 2001

I realize that there are some competent ppl in every large orginization,
however some (microsoft, FBI, Verizon) have such a large percentage of
idiots "jack booted thugs" and similar that for the whole it makes no
difference.  Sorta like the saying "A rotten apple spoils the bunch" in
reverse "A good apple dosen't unspoil the bunch".
	Nick