[geeks] News server access

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 13 13:38:45 CDT 2001

joshua d boyd wrote:

> PS, does anyone on the east coast (verizon area) have ISDN?  Care to
> comment on it?  I'm having trouble getting straight pricing info (want a
> service that actually allows me to run a server, and has multiple IPs).

I knew a guy who had it, and was exraordinarily happy with it. That was
6 years ago. He jumped to SDSL as soon as it came around. His bill was
in the $multi-00's/month.

Forget it, it's a bust unless you really need the phone services too.
Even then, you can do better with DSL and a good biz phone plan.

---sambo