[geeks] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 13 09:01:31 CDT 2001

> And then what, they'll start dropping off more deliveries to you (because
> you are such a good tipper)? ;^)

Maybe they won't roll your monitor off the delivery truck and up the
driveway?

I don't know about delivery people, but I alwyas tip my  trash pickup guys
(we don't pay for trash pickup here).  That ensures that whatever oddball
crap I set out at the street (like a disassembled swingset) always gets into
the truck.  While the neighbor's odball trash seems to hang out forever in
their front yard, mine always seems to be gone the same day.

Greased palms really *do* work better ;)

Kurt