[geeks] News server access

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 12 23:13:59 CDT 2001

Oh, and tech. support was *great* when I set up my DSL account - they set
callback timers to follow-up with me and see if my problem was resolved,
also got direct extensions to most folks I spoke with (for follow-up, if
needed).

Of course, every call started out with "Let's check your software
installations, click on the start button and select control panel..."

Ken