[geeks] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Amy geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 11 18:50:15 CDT 2001

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Kris Kirby wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > 20 cubic yard construction dumpster.  For cleaning out renovation
> > debris and all the *crap* in my garage.  $370, and they deliver it
> > and pick it up when I'm done, and I dont have to worry about
> > hauling crap to the landfill.
>
> Nifty. Can you keep your neighbors out of it? (Hrm. Being in Texas, you
> probably don't have many problems with neighbors. There really is
> something about the idea that -- horrors! -- someone can and just slightly
> more than probably will shoot you if you wander Where You Shouldn't Be.)

in a word? no. the neighbors like to dump their things in their at night
when we 'aren't watching'. usually crap like old bikes, playground stuff,
and extra bags of garbage. bill thinks i should be a good neighbor and
ignore it. personally i think i should be a bitch neighbor and put it back
in their yards. dumpster hiring aint cheap here...its about 600/month.

--a