[geeks] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 11 18:29:52 CDT 2001

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> 20 cubic yard construction dumpster.  For cleaning out renovation
> debris and all the *crap* in my garage.  $370, and they deliver it
> and pick it up when I'm done, and I dont have to worry about
> hauling crap to the landfill.

Nifty. Can you keep your neighbors out of it? (Hrm. Being in Texas, you
probably don't have many problems with neighbors. There really is
something about the idea that -- horrors! -- someone can and just slightly
more than probably will shoot you if you wander Where You Shouldn't Be.)

> Also good for getting rid of the large coardboard boxes I get stuff
> shipped in (you cant exactly pu ta 21" monitor box in the
> trash can..)

My ex-boss, a fairly beefy guy, could and would. 'Course, we'd get the
last laugh when the plastic trashcan split. :)

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |