[geeks] 3Com Audrey on sale at tigerdirect.com

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 10 20:46:33 CDT 2001

I just ordered two, because if nothing else, I can use one to sync between
two different Palms (Mr. and Mrs.). Cost aprox. $100 incl S/H

See
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?sku=m97
5-9000&SRCCODE=WEBE10807

Includes a 56K modem for dial-up access, has USB and a 3Com USB <-> Ethernet
adapter ($40 from tigerdirect) can put it on your home network!

For multi-Palm geeks (hey, I've got *two*!) or geek households this could be
a sweet deal...

No relation, just a pointer...

Note: After buying my two, I found that www.ubid.com has been auctioning
these off for a while, but their prices approach the "buy it now" price at
tigerdirect.com - also, there has been some hack activity to get at the
soft, chewy QNX core of the OS

Enjoy,

Ken