rezoomes Re: [geeks] motorolla powerstack?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 9 07:35:12 CDT 2001

Kurt Huhn wrote:

> The last recruiter to call me wanted to know if I would move to Hartford for
>
> Another recruiter I talked to balked when I said that I wouldn't accept
>
> I've never found a job through a recruiter...

Interesting. I think you're doing it backwards. I get the $200K/yr
offers in Manhattan, but I think it's ony because I call them. I have a
friend who's (one of many) vice president of a large bank in Manhattan,
and he gave me a short list of contacts, all of whom he knows
personally. I called, sent the required paperwork, and was offered all
sorts of things. My wife, though, won't move, so I'm still in B-more
making what B-more pays. :(

Anybody here know Tivoli? I can hook you up with a $250K/yr contract.
The current contractor is a jackass and isn't being renewed in
September....

---sambo
not making that much