[geeks] Three heads

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 10:50:36 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 10:03:56AM -0400, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> Go to Wal-Mart. For about $300 you can find a build-yourself
> L-shaped nice-sized office setup. If the desk gets too flimsy
> for your GDM-1970s you can reinforce them with a 2x4.

For about $50 at a local surplus office furniture place, I got
a nice heavy metal (with fake woodgrain top!) Steelcase desk
that holds anything I put on it (including my fat ass).

They only charged $10 for delivery, as well.

I dont recommend Wal-Mart furniture.  At all.  I've destroyed
too much of it.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford