[geeks] Three heads

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 09:25:12 CDT 2001

My hose is a single-zone house as well, and th etemp
sensor is the thermostat (which, in my house is in the
Living Room, the least-used room in the house!).

My office is on the first floor (may move to the
basement), and I have a nice cieling fan that is
*always* on - simply keeping the air moving makes a
big difference... On a related note, we run the *fan*
on my central heating/cooling system *nearly*
continuously - it helps to even-out the temperature
differences around the house...

HTH,

Ken

--- joshua d boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:
> Yeah, I have AC in my home office (central
> actually), but there is only
> one temp sensor for the whole house (don't know
> where, but it certainly
> isn't my office).  So, my office is always hot
> (relatively speaking) when
> the AC is on.  When the AC is off, my office feels
> so much cooler than the
> rest of the house (it is in the basement).  The AC
> is usually off.

=====
Ken
n2vip at yahoo.com