[geeks] Three heads

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 08:52:15 CDT 2001

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, joshua d boyd wrote:
> A door also works well (what I use).

This might not be a bad idea, but I'll have to get an exterior door; there
is *no* way that anything less will be able to support my massive 20"
monitor. My desk at work used to sag a little in the middle from the 20"
and 17"; it was an average desk, but those were not average monitors. :)

Are you using saw horses for support or what? I'd be really buggered if
someone bumped my "table" and everything fell in the floor.

Something else I haven't pointed out is that an old 20" monitor generates
a good deal of heat. I don't have much by the way of A/C at the moment.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |