[geeks] photo management software

Andrew Sydelko geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 3 18:54:24 CDT 2001

) On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 05:09:31PM -0500, Reagen B . Ward wrote:
) > I just looked at it and at the IDS pages, and while it's not EXACTLY
) > what I want, it looks very good.  I think I'll give it a whirl.
)
) I've heard they improved it lately - last time I tried it (
) on a dual-300Mhz E250 with 2G ram, and NOTHING else running)
) it was REALLY slow..

I run it on a PII-266, but I run the previewmaker script they
have after uploading pictures and then viewing stuff on
the web isn't so bad. And when someone views a picture
of a different size, it caches it.

It's the best album creator program I've found so far.

--andy.