[SunHELP] SIGNAL Computing SPARC laptop docs?

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat Dec 14 02:47:35 CST 2013

Hello,

I have one of these that has unfortunately been scavenged to the point disk,
battery, and possibly other things are missing.  I would LOVE documentation so
as to have a starting point on getting the poor thing rebuilt.

I know the voltage for powering the machine on, that'd be a starting
point...but it's not something I can easily generate (don't have a bench
supply yet) and I don't know the pinout.

Any help on this GREATLY appreciated.  Any information on this machine I will
gladly add what I discover to said collection.