[SunHELP] Where to buy Sun PSU fans?

Mark Benson markbenson at mac.com
Mon Jul 11 09:52:08 CDT 2011

A lot of the time if you can find the manufacturer's name and the model number of the fan you can cross reference it to a CFM rating and buy whichever one fits, rewiring it as required.

Are they anything really complicated, got a few pics of one?

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog
http://twitter.com/MDBenson