[SunHELP] Sun X2200 M2 Drivers/BIOS CD?

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 13:40:32 CST 2010

Yes, it would be unethical to ask someone to supply this.
This is also an open forum so Oracle can see "who you are" and you just
indicated intent to avoid the required service contrast now necessary to
have this software.
While this is not the way Sun Microsystems did this, Oracle is not Sun and
can distribute this however they like.
Oracle now runs Sun like they run Oracle.

I would double check/hardware troubleshoot if I were you.  (If you did this
you didn't mention it.)

I, for one, welcome our new Oracle overlords!   (not!)

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Roger Mialkowski <Roger at zombiecomputers.com