[SunHELP] Sun X2200 M2 Drivers/BIOS CD?

Roger Mialkowski Roger at ZombieComputers.Com
Sat Nov 27 12:56:33 CST 2010

I bought a SunFire X2200 M2 off eBay some time ago and when I added some
RAM, it doesn't recognize it and it was suggested to me that I need a BIOS
update. Well, Oracle doesn't want to let me download Solaris updates nor the
Drivers CD unless I have a support contract even though this was available
when it was still Sun. Would it be out of line to ask if someone has a copy
of the latest version (2.2.x) that they no longer need or want? Or if I
could download the ISO from them?

Thanks,

Roger