[SunHELP] X-windows trouble

Joe Pampel joe at ardsley.com
Thu Mar 1 12:29:19 CST 2007

Thanks!!!  That was it.. The xwin session I was in was under root, but
the terminal session was logged in as the user I needed. I thought it
would take the user from the terminal session. I logged out, logged back
in as the user my app runs as and now it works fine. Learn something new
every day..

Much appreciated!  - Joe P