[SunHELP] Alternatives to SysAdmin magazine

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Aug 7 14:16:22 CDT 2007

Yeah, Bill, I didn't realize it either until *blush* I saw it mentioned
in someone's blog and reached over for the current issue (which arrived
while I was on vacation).

Bill wrote:

> > What other print publications are there like this?
>
> Linux Journal is the closest thing I've seen in years.  All the good
> content seemed to "move over" - LJ got bigger every month
> while SysAdmin got smaller.

   Well, I guess I'll have the FNG sign up for a year of Linux Journal,
then. :7)

- Will

--
Will Enestvedt
UIS Database Team Lead & Unix System Administrator