[SunHELP] turning on remote X (Solaris 10)

Adam Victor Reed areed2 at calstatela.edu
Mon Aug 6 18:39:20 CDT 2007

$ file `whence netservices`
/usr/sbin/netservices:  executable shell script

Just read the script for the commands to turn on any specific service.

One really ought to be able to pass a specific service name to this
script as an argument.  Why does Sun seem so user-hostile?

--
				Adam Reed
				areed2 at calstatela.edu

Context matters. Seldom does *anything* have only one cause.