[SunHELP] D-Link DFE-530TX+ (Realtek8139) does not work

Miguel Cardenas mfcardenas at prodigy.net.mx
Mon Feb 6 23:34:44 CST 2006

Hello

I found a document in google and configured it by hand, it is working now...
the new problem is to add /opt/csw/kde_gcc/lib to the library path...
appended it to LD_LIBRARY_PATH and tried 'ld -L ...' but still does not find
the qt library (it is installed right there)

Well, it is not too bad, at least it is working with my network, internet,
kde, compiler, etc. now must just afinate some stuff...

Thanks for your comments