[SunHELP] Ultra 60 second hard drive

Paul Savage paul at theclubcounter.com
Thu May 5 10:58:38 CDT 2005

Just tried running probe-scsi-all from the boot prompt on a machine with
just one drive. It says this may cause the system to hang up. It said do
a reset-all which I did. Then at reboot when running probe-scsi-all the
same message came up. I proceeded and got a bus fault and had boot the
machine again. It seems U60's do not like probe-scsi-all. I know when I
do this on several of our  SS20 machines this commnd works fine. Will
install a second drive this weekend and do a boot -r. Will let you all
know what happens. Thanks for all of your help.

Paul