[SunHELP] chown problems

James, Denise denise.james at fldoe.org
Thu Jun 23 14:56:25 CDT 2005

Thanks for the assistance.  I did explain that root would have to make
these changes...I am new to this group and there has been some turnover
so the person making the request is thinking that this step of changing
the user and group previously did not exist.

sudo is installed on the server also.

Denise O. James
Systems Project Analyst
Florida Department of Education