[SunHELP] chown problems

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:58:52 CDT 2005

As far as I am aware, only root has the ability to change
the ownership of files.

If you are a member of multiple groups, you should
be able to use the "chgrp" command to change the
group ownership of files.

I recommend installation of sudo as a method for
granularly controlling root privileges so that.

=Nadine=