[SunHELP] ssh2 & scp2 for Solaris 10 SPARC

Marek Grinberg marek.grinberg at tele2.se
Mon Jun 6 15:33:16 CDT 2005

Matthew,

/etc/ssh/sshd_config forces protocol version 2.

Still when I access the server, I get the following:
 > scp -p a oracle at host:/stage_area/a
oracle at hosts's password:
scp: warning: Executing scp1 compatibility.
scp: FATAL: Executing ssh1 in compatibility mode failed (Check that scp1
is in your PATH). lost connection

What does the error message say to me ?
What am I supposed to do to omit entering the password ?

Regards,

Marek