[SunHELP] SNMP configuration for resource usage

listmail at triad.rr.com listmail at triad.rr.com
Fri Aug 19 10:56:25 CDT 2005

This is good news that you state the configuration is correct.  The
fluke instructer just pulled up a rfc 2790 sun search on google and it
lead to System Management Agent Components but that was for Solaris
10.  Im not sure if the packages exist on the Solaris 8 CD as of yet.
He went on to state that the Super Agent/Fluke setup we have doesn't
support the default Solaris 8 SNMP configuration.  Unfortunately, he
isn't able to provide a known SNMP package to which we can install to
get this to work.