[SunHELP] Solaris9 x86 running but some little problems

Miguel Cardenas mfcardenas at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Sep 22 22:24:47 CDT 2004

Hello list

It's me again, please be patient, am learning fast and you'll get rid of me
soon, but will need help until then :D

Installed some packages from http://www.blastwave.org/packages.php but have
some little problems...

At first installed KDE, it works now, but it is configured at low resolution
colors (256 colors)... how can I change it to 24 or 32 bits? And, still
relative to KDE, some icons on the panel do not work, for example konqueror
does not load unless I run it from konsole... why? it is in the path since is
executed directly from the konsole...

Well, another quesion... I got mozilla 1.7 from this site too, but does not
work, it crashes. How can I uninstall the package? is it possible with pkgrm?
or how? got it with 'pkg-get'...

Which command (I guess pkg*) can I use to list all the packages installed?
maybe could need to remove one package and need to know the full name of it
to use pkgrm... is there a graphical utility to manage packages?

Thanks for your help and patience,
Mike.