[SunHELP] Sendmail or squirrelmail on solaris install advice...

Marvin Cummings marvinc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:17:56 CST 2004

Yes I'm inexperienced with sendmail and the others mentioned and while
I appreciate you clearing up the differences between the two I don't
see a reason to deviate from it this because of that. That's why I
mentioned that it will relay to an exchange 2003 server on an internal
network. With that said, I'm only interested in seeing if anyone has
documented this type of setup and now that I have a basic
understanding of the differences I can continue on in my searching
before initiating and documenting my own steps.
What I've found in my travels in the this IT world is that nothing is
impossible to learn provided you posses the desire to learn it. The
hard part is the advice or level of assistance you get along the way.

thanks