[SunHELP] NFS error

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Sat Jan 31 13:59:14 CST 2004

My company ws recently purchased by a large (10's of 1000s of omployees,
I think) corporation. We're being "integrated" into their network. We
will be using their corprate Internet connection. Not only will we *not*
be allowed access to *any* outside email account, we won't even be able
to reach web servers on non-standard ports.

I have not heard about having a disclaimer added, but at some point I'll
either have to subscribe to the list at work or at home, and not be able
to read one account wherever I am.

This type of setup really does suck.

I am, BTW, the system admin for my little field office of the larger
company purchased by $large_corporation.

Steve