[SunHELP] Script

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 04:04:38 CST 2004

You could setup auditing with the BSM, which would record all actions
performed by users. This of course can be tweaked as to what actions you
actully record.

or if you are talking about recording the actions that take place during the
telnet/rsh session (BTW: you should really go to ssh) then you could use
expect to create a "wrapper" that would record the commands being run
locally, while sending the commands to the remote host.

Not sure exactly what you are looking for.

Jarrett Carver           http://www.geocities.com/solarboyz1
solarboyz1 at hotmail.com   Unix/NT Systems Administrator
"When people sigh 'Life is hard', I am always tempted to
ask 'compared to what?'".
               - Sydney Harris