[SunHELP] Problem facing while using rsync

Predrag Zecevic Predrag.Zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Thu Feb 12 03:22:58 CST 2004

Hi,

it seems that it is not problem with rsync, but ssh: users are
configured to have keys with password.

There are (possible) 2 (or maybe more) solutions:

    * create keys for users with no password (not recommended)
    * use SSH-Agent to forward authentication

Regards ;-)

P.S: syntax should be something like this: rsync --rsh=ssh --archive
--verbose user at host:/path/to/get/ /path/to/have

--
| Predrag Zecevic | e-Mail: Predrag.Zecevic at 2e-Systems.COM |
| 2e Systems GmbH |              Tel: (+49)[0]6107 989 415 |