[SunHELP] Is my Sparcstation 10 dead?

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 03:28:40 CST 2004

Hi

You really need to connect  to the serial port to determine what is
going on. For that you will need a null modem cable and either a
terminal or PC using terminal emulation eg hyperterm. That should give
you full diag output. I would in the first instance suspect either the
NVRAM or the memory has a problem.

Peter