[SunHELP] problems compiling gcc on solaris8

Marvin Cummings marvincummings at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 10 10:39:15 CST 2004

I'm having problems with my command. I've got gcc in the following
directory:
/opt/source/objgcc/3.4.2

Yet I get invalid configuration errors when I try either:
./configure CC=/opt/source/objgcc
./configure CC=/bin/gcc

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the link to blastwave. It appears as though the gcc3 file is the
same as the one I downloaded from sunfreeware. Which file should I be
looking for?

Thanks