[SunHELP] Problems with install of Sunone-CC under solaris 9 core install.

Scott Walker cr1ms0n_1 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:17:15 CDT 2003

I'm trying to install the Sunone-CC compiler under Solaris 9 core
install. I've installed the packages needed to compile, along with java,
but I'm seeing the following error. Does anyone have some ideas?

# ./batch_installer
 Starting the batch-mode installation ...

 The Binary Code License Agreement will display before installation
begins.

InvocationTargetException in ArchiveReader constructornull
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/wizards/core/WizardComponent
        at
com.sun.install.tasks.InstallCommandLineTask.processLocales(Compiled
Code)
        at
com.sun.install.tasks.InstallCommandLineTask.processCommandLineArguments
(InstallCommandLineTask.java:540)
        at
com.sun.install.tasks.InstallCommandLineTask.initialize(InstallCommandLi
neTask.java:55)
        at com.sun.wizards.core.Sequence.initialize(Compiled Code)
        at
com.sun.wizards.core.GenericWizardState.setWizardState(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Compiled Code)
        at com.sun.wizards.core.ArchiveReader.callObjectMethod(Compiled
Code)
        at com.sun.wizards.core.ArchiveReader.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native Method)
        at
install_core.instantiateArchiveReader(ArchiveClassLoader.java:192)
        at install_core.<init>(ArchiveClassLoader.java:142)
        at install_core.main(Compiled Code)
Target Exception Trace:
[...]
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no awt in java.library.path
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:87)
        at java.lang.Error.<init>(Error.java:43)
        at java.lang.LinkageError.<init>(LinkageError.java:36)
        at
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError.<init>(UnsatisfiedLinkError.java:35)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Compiled Code)
        at
sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:50)
        at java.awt.Toolkit.loadLibraries(Toolkit.java:875)
        at <Unloaded Method>
        at <Unloaded Method>
        at
com.sun.wizards.core.WizardTreeManager.createWizardPanel(WizardTreeManag
er.java:811)
        at
com.sun.wizards.core.WizardTreeManager.<init>(WizardTreeManager.java:275
)
        at com.sun.wizards.core.CommandLineConsole.run(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
 The installation is complete.