[SunHELP] CPU usage for Process

Nitin Gizare nitin.gizare at wipro.com
Thu Oct 16 23:30:01 CDT 2003

HI

I have Solaris 2.8 with 2 CPU, One of the process is taking only 49 % of
the cpu it is  not crossing this value.
Only one process is active , Let me know how to increase % cpu usage for
a process so that it can run fast.
Top  o/p for reference.
10608 guest  4  59  -20  391M  390M cpu1   23.2H 49.51% wroute

Rgds
Nitin

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.