[SunHELP] Problem with labeling tape.

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 9 16:13:22 CDT 2003

Mei,

As you may know Solstice is re-branded Legato Networker.  According to
Legato support the most likely cause of the message you're getting is
incorrect entries in the st.conf file.

I suggest that you get on the Networker Listserver and ask your question
again.  It would be helpful to include the type of tape drive you're trying
to back up to as the st.conf entries are very specific to type and brand of
drive.

Here is where to get information about the Networker Listserver:

	http://listmail.temple.edu/archives/networker.html

Dave

David Werth
Garmin Aviation Technologies