[SunHELP] Type 6 Optical Mouse?

W. J wj1967 at usa.com
Mon May 26 20:16:36 CDT 2003

Hi all.  New member here.

I just took a job in a medical facility.  The facility uses Solaris 2.6 based systems to run its Digital Radiology systems.  Currently, the technologists use a regular ball mouse to crop xray images, window and level, change contrast, etc.  This can be time consuming if the mouse gets dirty as the mouse becomes less than precise in its movements.

Therefore, I am looking for a Type 6 optical mouse to replace the ball mouse that we use.  However, I cannot seem to find a Type 6 optical mouse.

I have found type 5 optical mouse for sell, but not a type 6. Does Sun even make a type 6 optical mouse?  If so, can someone provide a link to where I might purchase one?

Thanks.
Bill