[SunHELP] Solstice

Matthew Hattersley MatthewHattersley at businessserve.co.uk
Fri May 2 06:25:39 CDT 2003

Hi guys 'n' gals

Quick Question

Im jumpstarting a machine, no we have finishing scripts for setting up
soltice disk suite. The problem being that no matter how many times I alter
base_config and profile and sds.conf. One bloody partition always get's
missed on the meta attach.... after a heavy drinking session Im not thinking
straight and its screwed with the grey matter... Other jumpstarted machines
using the same setup attach fine... The only difference is that the other
machines are Netra's this one is a E250.

Any ideas?

Cheese

Mat